[wix-devs] wix.exe harvest

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Sun Jun 21 10:49:23 PDT 2020

Nothing completely set in stone yet but:

 thmviewer is available via MSI now and maybe same for heat.exe plus NuGet for MSBuild integration (because that is what MSFT pushes now). I'm still debating how much of signing WiX should take over for insignia.exe but it'll be like heat.exe or command in wix.exe (I'd like "wix sign" but not sure that'll work out for all scenarios). MakeSfxCA.exe will be part of the CA SDK.