[wix-devs] Burn Variable breaking changes

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:34:34 PDT 2020

I'd be fine with getting rid of "string" and having "formatted" and
"literal". We still have to decide the type that gets chosen for you when
you author a Variable with a value but not a type. <Variable Name="myvar"
Value="mystring" /> gets coerced to Type="string" today. I'm slowly coming
around to "literal" being the default.