[wix-devs] Bal.wixext BA x64/ARM64 support

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:37:15 PDT 2020

1. I'm just translating what was happening in v3. When picking an Id to
reference, there was no vanilla WixStandardBootstrapperApplication Id. You
can always overwrite the theme using the existing ThemeFile attribute.

2a. This problem you're worried about already exists is a slightly
different form - https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/5273.

2b. I was thinking about merging, which is why I suggested
BootstrapperApplicationContainerRef not BootstrapperApplicationContainer. I
think I prefer this one.