[wix-devs] 6204 - Add support for high DPI to the Burn engine, Take 2

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:56:56 PDT 2020

I guess it could be an enum attribute on BootstrapperApplication?
Originally I thought there might be a use case for declaring support for
PerMonitorV2 and System but not PerMonitor, but that probably doesn't
make sense. The DpiAwareness attribute could be PerMonitorV2, PerMonitor,
System, GdiScaled, or Unaware.

I don't know what you think is easy, here's what it could look like -
https://github.com/wixtoolset/dutil/pull/13 and
https://github.com/wixtoolset/burn/pull/15. This works.