[wix-devs] SDK name for managed custom actions

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:36:07 PDT 2020

Offline, Rob said:
> I'm less certain on the name for custom action projects. It could be
WixToolset.CustomActions.Sdk or WixToolset.Sdk.CustomActions or maybe even
Microsoft.NET.Sdk.CustomActions (although I'm inclined to think the last
option is very wrong).

My vote would be WixToolset.CustomAction.Sdk, all of the Sdk names I've
seen are singular. Unless we think there will eventually be a C++ SDK-style
project in which case we should probably put "Managed" in there somewhere.