[wix-devs] 3746/4808 - Configuring Bundle upgrades

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Jul 1 11:13:46 PDT 2020

One thing, those issues should track a change to Burn (not wixstdba) for the default handling of "same version upgrade".

Same version upgrades was mostly a coin flip way back when (I didn't think it made sense so tipped the coin that way) and feedback says I picked wrong.

So, Burn should change its default recommendation. BAs can still override the default behavior if they want.