[wix-devs] Bal.wixext BA x64/ARM64 support

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:00:37 PDT 2020

I've run into a problem replacing the BootstrapperApplicationRef with a
custom element. There's no way for the extension to support child Payload
or PayloadGroupRef elements without parsing them itself. Should I add
something to ParseHelper to parse the custom element's children as if
they're children of a BootstrapperApplication element? Or should I add the
ability to associate a Payload or PayloadGroup with the UX container?
Something else?