[wix-devs] VS2017 extension - fix for issue 5597 creates more problems

Ivan Peev ivan.peev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:51:20 PDT 2019

Heath,

Thank you for your feedback! I think it might be useful to be able to
declare and customize what VS SKUs a developer wants to target from inside
the WiX schema (comma separated list?). In this way there will be no need
to hard-code and depend on the compiled SKUs in the VS extension. However,
I'm not sure how difficult would be to have such an option available. Can
you comment on such an option and if this can be easily implemented?