[wix-devs] Offline Installation of Extension problem

Smith, Brock Brock.Smith at ga-asi.com
Wed Jul 17 10:44:02 PDT 2019

Hello,

I tried installing the wix VS2019 extension in an offline environment and I got an error installing because of a problem with not having a certificate. Is there any way that I could get an unsigned version of the 2019 extension?
We also had an idea of maybe having you send us the certificate so we could just install that in the offline environment if that were possible and easier.

Please let us know

Thank you,

Brock Smith