[wix-devs] VS2019 Preview 1 Early Preview support available

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sun Jan 20 10:32:37 PST 2019

Do whatever you want.  Personally  I'm not sorry I tested.  I'd rather find out and know about it then someone else find out about it first.  I sure didn't want there to an impression that my PR was half baked.   Either way it was more enjoyable then the two hours I just spent decluttering my bedroom.

>From my perspective the two issues / PRs are a pair.

Speaking of code signing... I noticed the VSIXs aren't signed.  The VSIX installer in VS2019 called out that it wasn't signed.  I'm not sure I've seen that before in previous versions.

And for weekly releases,  personally I like to make sure my pipeline is always valid even if I'm not planning a release.  It sure helps a lot when I have to make an unexpected release in a hurry.