[wix-devs] v4 extension versioning

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Jan 18 10:15:27 PST 2019

I am still not sure how we are going to not version the core of wix along with the extensions.  If we are running under that premise, then wix4ext works, but if in the end all repos need to have the indicator then I would vote for WixToolset.v4.Blah.

One would think the 4x to 5x transition could also call for changes in Data/Extensibility.