[wix-devs] windows updates/upgrades

Adnan Shaheen shaheen4qau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:57:23 PST 2019

Thanks, that worked. But this property is set from any msi based installer,
or if there is an operation pending to rename a file. That could happen
from windows updates or any other installer as well. Correct?
Let's say, I write an installer A which does pending to rename file. Then
in installer B I check if pending a reboot via MsiSystemRebootPending.
Installer B will detect the property set.

Regards:
Adnan Shaheen.