[wix-devs] windows updates/upgrades

Adnan Shaheen shaheen4qau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:31:52 PST 2019

Yeah, but MSISYTEMREBOOTREQUIRED property didn't work for me, so I had to
make a custom action and use WuaLib and take advantage of it
SystemInformation.
here's a sample code, that worked fine for me.
    Type type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("Microsoft.Update.SystemInfo");
    SystemInformation systemInfo =
(SystemInformation)Activator.CreateInstance(type);
    bool rebootRequired = systemInfo.RebootRequired;

Regards:
Adnan Shaheen.