[wix-devs] Building v4 End to End

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sat Jan 5 11:51:27 PST 2019

Ok I've listened to all of that and would still want to build end to end.  The definition of that simply changes... instead of building a WiX4.exe I'd want to build all the nuget packages and publish them to a private feed so I can start playing around with migrating v3 projects to v4.

I think I heard there is a private package feed.  How do I get access to that?

I've had hundreds of customers over the years and I'm wondering how this is all going to work out for people creating MSIs for Windows and they don't use Visual Studio at all.  (NodeJS, Java et al)