[wix-devs] Burn standard c++ boostrapper accessibility

Sean Farrow sean.farrow at seanfarrow.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 05:01:20 PST 2019

Hi Rob,

With regards to making the window a dialog, we could either do this or write our own UIA/MSAA provider that wouldn't change the existing code but would augment it and make access technologies work.

In terms of my second question, what I meant was I can see the window is created in the CreateWindow function, but can't see where the controls are added from the theme file. I hope that makes more sense?

Kind regards
Sean.