[wix-devs] Raising issues for burn's accessibility and a quick query regarding where user interface elements exist

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Feb 13 15:32:54 PST 2019

IIRC there are no dialogs or other UI in either the stub or the engine. The UI presented during the prerequisite- installation feature is provided by WixStdBA, IIRC.

If you want to mention the classes of accessibility issues you find on this list, I'm sure people will help sort them into a good set of issues. Otherwise, separate issues provide the most flexibility, but a single issue provides the easiest management. I think the answer really depends on the mix of what you find.