[wix-devs] Burn standard c++ boostrapper accessibility

Sean Farrow sean.farrow at seanfarrow.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 14:46:43 PST 2019

Hi all,

Pertaining to my thread regarding burns accessibility, I've done some digging and noticed that the standard C++ bootstrapper creates a window with a class as follows:

static const LPCWSTR WIXSTDBA_WINDOW_CLASS = L"WixStdBA"; Is there any reason this isn't a dialog (class #32770)?

This is partly why the native C++ bootstrapper isn't as accessible as it could be.

Secondly, I was wondering where the controls for the theme are actually laid out programmatically on the window create in the CreateWindow procedure?

Cheers
Sean.