[wix-devs] Update BalExtension's IWindowsInstallerBackendBinderExtension

Mayu Karita (PSBAIT) Mayu.Karita at psba.qld.gov.au
Tue Dec 10 19:59:59 PST 2019

Can you please unsubscribe me off this list.

Thanks,

Mayu Karita
A/Principal Solution Architect
Digital Design | Technology Modernisation | Frontline & Digital Services
Public Safety Business Agency

M: 042 111 3511
E: Mayu.Karita at psba.qld.gov.au
Level 2 | Police Headquarters | 200 Roma Street | Brisbane
GPO Box 2336 | Brisbane QLD 4000
                 Our vision: To be the leader in corporate services, innovation and delivery

Classified as OFFICIAL