[wix-devs] Are there plans to upgrade the dtf to use later features of C#

Sean Farrow sean.farrow at seanfarrow.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 12:51:59 PDT 2019

Hi,

Whilst looking at the dtf code earlier today, I noticed sevarl uses (0articularly in the makesfxca) of the following patter:

If (inputs.Count ==0)

This leads me to wonder whether there are plans to upgrade the .Net code to use things like Linq's Any operator?

I'm happy to raise an issue to look at things like this through out the codebase if it were required.

Also, what is the minimum .Net Framework Wix V4 is planning to support?
Kind regards
jSean.