[wix-devs] WIX new Release information

Suraj Shrivastav sshrivastav at sbsc.com
Mon Feb 19 09:08:46 PST 2018

From: wix-devs [mailto:wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Rob Mensching via wix-devs
Sent: 19 February 2018 22:05
To: WiX Toolset Developer Mailing List
Cc: Rob Mensching
Subject: Re: [wix-devs] WIX new Release information

 FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-devs [mailto:wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Suraj Shrivastav via wix-devs
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 8:38 AM
To: wix-devs at lists.wixtoolset.org
Cc: Suraj Shrivastav <sshrivastav at sbsc.com>
Subject: [wix-devs] WIX new Release information

Hello Team,

In our organisation we are using VSTS which is based on VS2015 and WIX 3.10 , I checked your release news and found WIX 3.11 is now available .

Can you please help me with below questions -

1- Can we install WIX 3.11 with VS2015

2- Builds those all are working on WIX 10.0 will work same on WIX 3.11

Please help me with your response.

Thanks
Suraj Shrivastav