[wix-devs] Building mirco repos...

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Dec 20 09:13:21 PST 2018

Looks like barf but...

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	CS1061	'Type' does not contain a definition for 'GUID' and no extension method 'GUID' accepting a first argument of type 'Type' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\MsmInterop.cs	503	Active
Error	CS1061	'Type' does not contain a definition for 'GUID' and no extension method 'GUID' accepting a first argument of type 'Type' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\MsmInterop.cs	503	Active
Error	CS1061	'Type' does not contain a definition for 'GUID' and no extension method 'GUID' accepting a first argument of type 'Type' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\MsmInterop.cs	504	Active
Error	CS0117	'Assembly' does not contain a definition for 'GetExecutingAssembly'	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\WixNativeExe.cs	22	Active
Error	CS0246	The type or namespace name 'ProcessStartInfo' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\WixNativeExe.cs	42	Active
Error	CS0103	The name 'Process' does not exist in the current context	WixToolset.Core.Native	Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\WixNativeExe.cs	53	Active
Error		One or more projects are incompatible with .NETCoreApp,Version=v2.0.
Error		Project WixToolset.Core.Native is not compatible with netcoreapp2.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v2.0). Project WixToolset.Core.Native supports: netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0)
Error		Cannot find project info for 'Z:\Projects\WIX4-SPLIT\Core.Native\src\WixToolset.Core.Native\WixToolset.Core.Native.csproj'. This can indicate a missing project reference.	WixToolsetTest.Core.Native	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.targets	92