[wix-devs] Signing build output

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Dec 14 09:56:35 PST 2018

I am trying to find a compelling reason for this... Is the desire for users to add/modify the design time tools and deploy in house? If they are doing deployments, it's not an insurmountable task to sign and strong name the toolset as it sits today, and if they are modifying both design time and runtime libraries I would expect them to have an understanding of the build process.