[wix-devs] Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:06:41 PST 2018

Rob did a whole bunch of work to refactor Votive into a Marketplace
extension for VS2017. It's now at
https://github.com/wixtoolset/VisualStudioExtension. You are welcome to try
to see how much work it will be to get it working in VS2019 Preview. All of
us on the core team are spending our efforts on v4 so I don't think anyone
is going to even look at it until VS2019 is about to ship.