[wix-devs] Building mirco repos...

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Dec 20 09:04:09 PST 2018

So I forked and cloned a few micro repositories, but for the life of me I can't get Core or Core.Native to build.  I did notice we don't have any handy project file in the root, and it appears we depend on visual studio to build, in order to pull down the dependent nugget packages.  Am I missing some new 4.x dependences that haven't been updated as of yet?  Is there a specific build order that needs to be followed in order to get the micro repositories compiling?

Thanks,
Jacob