[wix-devs] New toolset repositories

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 13:21:23 PDT 2017

I added the WixToolset.DUtil dependency to the wcautil.nuspec, using the
version range of [4,5). We'll probably have to update that range if we ever
add something new to dutil for wcautil.

I created a test console application that called WcaGlobalInitialize with a
nuget.config with both the dutil and wcautil appveyor nuget sources. When I
installed the wcautil package, it also added the dutil package. I had to
include windows.h, msi.h, and msiquery.h as well as add msi.lib and
version.lib. It compiled and ran successfully.