[wix-devs] WiX v3.11 RTM Build?

Joseph Musser me at jnm2.com
Mon May 1 13:42:26 PDT 2017

Did I hear on one of the online meetings that you were planning to publish
an official NuGet package of the toolset?
We are using https://www.nuget.org/packages/WiX.Toolset.UnofficialFork/ for
continuous integration because it's the most up-to-date package.
Having 3.11 on a NuGet feed would lower the barrier to entry.