[wix-devs] Build wixv4 with VS 2017 RC Community

Andreas Orzyszek andreas.orzyszek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 14:44:05 PST 2017

The MsBuild Version that is used: Microsoft (R)-Buildmodul, Version
15.1.545.13942

And the Error Message:

"D:\GitHub\wix4\wix.proj" (Standardziel) (1) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\dtf.proj" (Standardziel) (15) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\Documents\Guide\dtfguide.helpproj"
(Standardziel) (40) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\Documents\Reference\dtfref.shfbproj"
(Standardziel) (41:2) ->
(CoreBuildHelp Ziel) ->
   SHFB : warning BHT0001: Unable to get executing project:  Unable to
obtain matching project from the global collectio
n.  The specified project will be loaded but command line property
overrides will be ignored. [D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\D
ocuments\Reference\dtfref.shfbproj]

"D:\GitHub\wix4\wix.proj" (Standardziel) (1) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\dtf.proj" (Standardziel) (15) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\Documents\Guide\dtfguide.helpproj"
(Standardziel) (40) ->
"D:\GitHub\wix4\src\dtf\Documents\Reference\dtfref.shfbproj"
(Standardziel) (41:2) ->
(CoreBuildHelp Ziel) ->
   SHFB : error BE0071: Unable to locate information for the project
framework version 'v4.0.30319' or a suitable redire
cted version on this system.  See error number help topic for details.