[wix-devs] Build wixv4 with VS 2017 RC Community

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:33:02 PST 2017

For some reason, I didn't get either of Andreas' emails yesterday afternoon.

I'm able to build the help files for DTF in wix4 with only VS2017 RC
Enterprise, maybe Community doesn't install the required files? Does this
folder exist on your machine: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference
Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework?

Do you have Sandcastle installed on your machine? We're using the nuget
package, and I remember running into issues when it was installed (but I
don't remember exactly what the error was).