[wix-devs] Building with Visual Studio 2015

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Fri Jan 20 15:34:25 PST 2017

I've gotten this error when the SDK silently only partial installs.  Reinstalling or copying over the missing bits from a known good SDK works.  Reinstalling is obviously preferable.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer -- Integration Development Group -- Enterprise Notification Service
JoCooper at jackhenry.com