[wix-devs] Bug #3813 Wrong binding in IIS site

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Jan 18 12:10:36 PST 2017

I'm happy to help those who are happy to contribute. <smile/>

Most of what you want to learn is GitHub though so their documentation will be helpful. This is an okay place to start, see the "Pull Request" section: https://guides.github.com/activities/contributing-to-open-source/

Once you send a Pull Request, we'll be able to help through the remaining process.