[wix-devs] XML file search

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Fri Feb 17 11:51:14 PST 2017

Case in point: a recent client I had is still supporting Windows Server 2008 (pre R2) which is very easily installed without any managed runtime. We can't require adding that system when the product doesn't use it post-installation.

It's still not ubiquitous. As a platform, we can't impose that requirement.

Some of us could possibly help migrate code to native, if needs be, to include it. Just ask.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone