[wix-devs] Votive 2017 - Votive via VS Marketplace

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Fri Feb 17 11:43:47 PST 2017

2. v3 in VS 2017 is important, so for me that's settled. Count me in on v3.11.

I would vote for the v3.11 installer installing the appropriate votive on 2010-2015, at least, to minimize the upgrade experience impact.

Then again, I've not immersed myself sufficiently to know what specific can of worms I'm asking for with that request. I did see that there's an issue with 2017 where it needs to be handled separately and that handling is coming post-release, but I'd be fine messaging 2017 installations that they need to go to the marketplace to complete the installation.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone