[wix-devs] Old PRs and v3.11

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Fri Feb 17 10:00:56 PST 2017

Blair,

Thanks for looking.

1. Issue #4499 is not marked for v3.11 so it's not currently being considered for v3.11. I think it is a mistake that the PR is flagged for v3.11 since we don't really release versions on PRs (it was placed in a milestone before we really worked out our GitHub issue triage). Can you start a new thread on issue #4499 if you think it should be included in v3.11.

2. There has been discussion about #4791 and is being investigated how best to move forward.

3. The other pulls have various issues with them (needing CLA, not scheduled for v3.11, needing to address feedback). We'll review them on the 28th when we do a big scrub on remaining issues and PRs but at this point I would not expect they will be included in v3.11 (unless someone does work to promote them).