[wix-devs] XML file search

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Thu Feb 16 21:44:02 PST 2017

That would be very nice. However, do note that we can't take managed code custom actions into the WiX Standard CustomActions. Managed code creates long term dependencies on a platform that may ship side-by-side and can break today's users in the future. That is why all WiX Standard CustomActions are written in native code.