[wix-devs] WIXBUG5334

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:24:06 PST 2017

You can look at an individual commit and GitHub will show pull requests
containing that commit.  For example, go to
https://github.com/jchoover/wix3/commit/5633d66fdcf24762ae10d1951435f7cf2a7df1d6
and you can see the pull request between the commit message and "jchoover
committed on Jul 10, 2016".  In this case,
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/pull/369, which appears to be merged
already.