[wix-devs] WIXBUG5334

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Mon Feb 13 08:17:24 PST 2017

Was hammering out my backlog over the weekend and I had some serious deja vu on this issue.  Waited until I got access to my work PC and lo and behold I had done this a long while back.  I also see I committed an update to it per a code review, but for the life of me I can't find the original pull request.

My fix is here: https://github.com/jchoover/wix3/tree/WIXBUG5334 and was wondering if there was any github expert that could tell me of a way to find a missing PR.  Otherwise I can just resubmit the PR.

Thanks,
Jacob