[wix-devs] wix3 solution setup

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Dec 20 15:57:02 PST 2017

Random note: all of this should be much easier to deal with in WiX v4 because we've isolated native code as much as possible and have fallen back to using the standard VS Dev prompt to get native SDKs configured.

WiX v4 isn't *quite* ready for other people to jump in but it will be soon.

Regards,

  Rob Mensching
  CEO
  FireGiant