[wix-devs] Empty patch transforms

Heath Stewart heaths at outlook.com
Wed Nov 2 05:48:20 PDT 2016

I'm prepping a WIP and getting a start on code changes necessary for VSIX support for VS 15 (which is vastly different and for which I've already published official COM servers via NuGet - more on that later) and noticed I had a couple branches still pending from a long time ago in reference to the PR: https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix4/pull/49

As it's been a while (been extremely busy designing and writing much of our new setup for VS 15), it's not readily apparent if the patch tool chain was fixed. Given how behind my old issue #4543 branches are, a manual "patch" of the source may be faster but wanted to first get the status of whether patch build is working again.

Heath Stewart
Senior Software Engineer
Visual Studio, Microsoft
http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths