[wix-devs] Seeing Unexpected Behavior in WiX 3.10.2 Burn MBA

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Fri May 13 12:42:57 PDT 2016

Ah, that's probably fixed by https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/commit/c9be685d1ab8c4053a175db0b826a47b499b259d.

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-devs [mailto:wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of John Cooper
Sent: Friday, 13 May, 2016 15:26
To: WiX Toolset Developer Mailing List <wix-devs at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Subject: Re: [wix-devs] Seeing Unexpected Behavior in WiX 3.10.2 Burn MBA

Compressed in bundle.  The reboot ate my log.  Should have saved it.  As soon as I can get a reset, I'll spin it again.

Basically, I'm trying to exactly mirror the instructions in the documentation for embedding the .NET installer in the bundle.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® | Lenexa, KS  66214 | Ext:  431050 |JoCooper at jackhenry.com