[wix-devs] OnExecutePackageComplete without OnExecutePackageBegin

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:10:06 PDT 2016

I think every Begin callback should always have a corresponding Complete
callback, even if an error occurred.  A Complete callback should never be
sent unless the corresponding Begin callback was sent, if Burn is doing
this then I think that's a bug.

I'd have to look at code for the OnCacheBegin/OnCacheComplete question, if
the whole cache phase is skipped I don't think they should be sent.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Heath Stewart <Heath.Stewart at microsoft.com