[wix-devs] WiX Build v3.10.2.115

Brian Drennan brian.e.drennan at outlook.com
Thu Jun 2 21:40:03 PDT 2016

Hi Rob, et al,
I know it's been a while since anyone probably even considered this... My laptop died a while back, and it took a while to get it replaced, which made working on this difficult.
I believe I've finished the work, and have it checked in to my fork on GitHub (along with some uselessness that I can't figure out how to kill). What's next? Do I just submit a P/R, or is there some kind of a sanity check first? The url is https://github.com/briandrennan/web (I realized this evening I never forked it once I cloned it).
Thanks, hope everyone has a great weekend!
Cheers,
Brian Drennan