[wix-devs] FeedBuilder

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Jul 14 08:35:24 PDT 2016

Rob/Bob/Sean,
  It looks like we have some leftover bits from the old click once stuff in the toolset (ambient I believe).  I'm currently in process of fully automating my installation builds, and I've got some interest in the FeedBuilder logic and how it could be repurposed into a MSBuild task that I could tie into my bundle builds.  Am I right in the observation that these bits are leftover, and would you agree in this being potentially useful?  Would you consider accepting a task in 3.11 if I were to do an implementation?

Thanks,
Jacob