[wix-devs] Clean room defect with 3.11.2 - /layout

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Thu Jan 28 12:09:26 PST 2016

OK.  Thanks again to you, John and everyone working this issue.  I have not had a chance to grab the 3.10.2  source from the git site yet, as I have been working on our time sensitive release.  (I may have also messed up my git fork as I have not been able lately to do anything with git related to the remote fork up at the wix git site.  I have not figured out how to reset or kill both my wix3 and wix4  remote forks.

I need to finish our release today and then I will be out for a few days for a medical procedure (the if your over 50, each ten year, fun plan).  So I will probably try a 3.10.2 wix build next week as soon as I can get to it.
Phill