[wix-devs] Issue template

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Mon Feb 29 06:34:33 PST 2016

Looks good to me!

By putting the meeting time in the template, when there is the rare (annual?) decision to change the meeting time, one will need to remember to update this template.  If the time and place of the on-line meeting is also stated on some other web page, then maybe a link to that page would be simpler to maintain, but I am sure that you have a better understanding of those issues than I.