[wix-devs] Nugetizing Wix

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Feb 24 15:34:21 PST 2016

Take a look at the Pull target in the web.proj in the web repo. Update that to download the .nupkgs then need a new target to do the Nuget push.  To be clear, the goal here is to push to Nuget at the "same time" as the other binaries are published on wixtoolset.org.

This ability to delay the push of builds until we are ready (i.e. not just when the build finishes) has saved us a number of times.

 FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/