[wix-devs] Status of tests in Wix 3 and 4

Heath Stewart heaths at outlook.com
Sat Dec 24 08:14:57 PST 2016

I remember when development was mostly internal, no new code was added without tests or a darn good reason for none. What happened to that requirement?

With free-to-OSS services like AppVeyor (for Windows development), it would be good to get PR and CI tests up and running. I did for one of my projects (and will for another I'll publish on a week or two related to the VSExtension update) and is not hard. It would help keep the codebase clean and regression-free.

I don't have time to fix all the tests, but I'd be happy to help set up AppVeyor support for as much as I could do (maintainers have a few things on the backend to do).

- Heath via Nine<http://www.9folders.com/> on Android