[wix-devs] FirewallException to winmgmt (WMI In)

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Dec 21 17:30:07 PST 2016

It's been open a long time because no one implemented it. Most people go, "Oh! Not done for me already for free? Well, I'll just go write my own version. Forget making the community better. Taking is easier than giving! Merry Christmas and all that!"

You'll find the list of people that contributed extensions is *very* *very* small (most of them work at FireGiant now).

I applaud you for considering actually solving the problem. <smile/>