[wix-devs] v4 - which .NET Framework?

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Wed Aug 3 06:09:31 PDT 2016

To my understanding, 4.5 and 4.5.1 have been sunsetted, making 4.5.2 the lowest supported version.  In my division, it means our products have a dependency on 4.6 or 4.6.1 and my bootstrapper has one on 4.5.2.

I agree in general that the Framework version should be the lowest supported version.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer -- Integration Development Group -- Enterprise Notification Service
JoCooper at jackhenry.com