[wix-devs] What version should changes be made to and a few questions

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Thu Sep 24 11:49:45 PDT 2015

So, actual WixBA is in src\Setup\WixBA. It is very "special" so improvements to accessibility there would be all welcome.

Or maybe it's time to refresh the whole UI for WiX v4? Do something else new and unique since it seesm installers have finally been allowed to break out of Wizard 97 (I'm thinking Visual Studio 2013+)

Wixstdba fixes, which will probably be thmutil fixes in the end, are particularly interesting since that is seen by *way* more people.

 FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/