[wix-devs] Any reason lit shouldn't support bind file manager parameters?

Heath Stewart Heath.Stewart at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 22 10:42:44 PDT 2015

I filed a bug and have already "fixed" it internally, but before we take a dependency on it I was wondering if there's any reason why lit shouldn't support bind file manager command line parameters like light does. I'm assuming it's just an oversight / never needed, but we have a potential need now (basically sharing wixlibs across repos via nuget packages) and I wanted to ask if this was omitted for any particular reason.

Heath Stewart
Visual Studio, Microsoft
http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths